If you are looking forward to an intensive and fast way to obtain a license and skills needed to operate as a co-pilot on multi-pilot multi-engine commercial airplane, the ATPL Training Program is designed for you!
ATPL will enable you to pursue aviation as a career, become a first officer and eventually. move into the captain’s seat.
ATP Integrated Course
- Pre-Entry Requirements.
- Shall be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold tawjihi certificate or equivalent certificate authenticated by the ministry of education of the issuing country.
- Must hold a valid class 1 medical (JCAR FCL 1.105).
- Duration: 24 Months.
- Theoretical Hours: 825 Hrs.
- Flying Hours: 225:00 Hrs.
The ATP Integrated Curriculum (ATP)
- Air Law And ATC Procedures
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance And Planning
- Human Performance And Limitations
- Operational Procedures
- Principles Of Flight
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Mideast Aviation Academy »
This course is