Aveda Academy Salon Program
A New Stylist?
Accelerate your career.
The Aveda Academy Salon is an advanced level program for hairstylists who have completed a hairstyling diploma and wish to accelerate their careers. Through innovative and inspiring education, hands-on experience and a high-energy salon environment, this program is designed to have you working as a stylist upon graduation.
- Graduate in: 6-12 months (720-1400 hours)
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Prerequisite: Hairstyling Diploma, license or registered apprenticeship
- Certification Awarded: Hair Cut Specialist, Hair Colour Specialist or Dual Specialist Certificate
- Hairstyling diploma, license or registered apprenticeship
- Pass a skills assessment conducted at an Aveda Academy Salon location with a Lead Educator
“I have been able to succeed beyond my expectations. Aveda’s philosophy of treating students as employees has prepared me very well for the professional world” – Pawandeep Chowdhary
“The people I’ve met and the things I’ve learned has been such an amazing experience so far. I can honestly say I’ve never loved school so much in my life, especially because it doesn’t feel like it.” – Jessica Nguyen