Aveda Academy Salon Program
A New Stylist?
Accelerate your career.
The Aveda Academy Salon is an advanced level program for hairstylists who have completed a hairstyling diploma and wish to accelerate their careers. Through innovative and inspiring education, hands-on experience and a high-energy salon environment, this program is designed to have you working as a stylist upon graduation.
- Graduate in: 6-12 months (720-1400 hours)
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Prerequisite: Hairstyling Diploma, license or registered apprenticeship
- Certification Awarded: Hair Cut Specialist, Hair Colour Specialist or Dual Specialist Certificate
- Hairstyling diploma, license or registered apprenticeship
- Pass a skills assessment conducted at an Aveda Academy Salon location with a Lead Educator
“I have been able to succeed beyond my expectations. Aveda’s philosophy of treating students as employees has prepared me very well for the professional world” – Pawandeep Chowdhary
“The people I’ve met and the things I’ve learned has been such an amazing experience so far. I can honestly say I’ve never loved school so much in my life, especially because it doesn’t feel like it.” – Jessica Nguyen
About the School
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and ... Read More