This programme is just the ticket if you have ambitions of being an efficient business unit manager. Business efficiency is vitally important for a company’s commercial success. In this programme, you’ll learn about business and financial management business law, human resources and marketing among others.
- The role of the receptionist
- Handling mail
- Record management systems
- The role and function of the secretary
- Introduction to Computing
- The Windows Operating System
- Working with Internet and Email
- The rules of typing
- Creating business documents
The learner will be assessed on a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE), summative and formative assessments.
Duration and mode of delivery
The duration of this course is 3 months and is delivered through face-to-face classes.
- Grade 12 (Std 10) or equivalent
- No prior accounting knowledge needed
- You must be at least 16 years old
Possible career opportunities
- Junior Office Administrator
- General Office Manager
- Labour Relations Manager
- Field/Floor/Store/Department Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
See 4 more programs offered by Open Learning Group »
This course is