The EASA Integrated ATPL course is designed for students from zero flying experience up to a frozen ATPL in approximately 12 to 14 months, by finishing this program you will be eligible to work as a First Officer with an airline. After graduation the student will have an EASA Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) with Multi-Engine (ME), Instrument Rating (IR) and Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) Course with 198.5 flying hours and 800 theory hours. Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) is a professional pilot licence and is most preferable by the airlines.
- Minimum age of 17 years old
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Aviation English Language Proficiency (ELP)
- Ability to pass Aviation Medical Class 1 Exams
- Approach and Landing Fees
- All taxes
- HCAA Fees (Theory exams, first attempt)
- Skill Test (aircraft rental)
Upon request Skies Aviation Academy will guide you to obtain a UK EASA Professional Licence!
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by Skies Aviation Academy »
This course is