JCARC Part 66 Category B2 Course (Aircraft Maintenance)
RJAA has been delivering Part-66 approved courses for many years to some of the world’s leading aviation and maintenance organizations. There are three main categories of license. CAT B2 Licence: Permits the holder to issue certificates of release to service following maintenance on avionic and electrical systems.
Prerequisite/ Pre entry
- High school Certificate (PASS) or its equivalent.
- Medical check-up certificate (third class).
- Passing the RJAA assessment test.
- Passport or ID.
- (30) Personal photos 6x4.
Total Course Duration:
- Twenty Four Months
- English Language 6 Months.
See 5 more programs offered by Royal Jordanian Air Academy »
This course is