This course Focuses on the different facets of the hospitality industry including Travel and tourism, Leisure industry, fast food, restaurants, and brewing.
- The Hospitality Industry – Travel and Tourism
- Profile of the Accommodation and Leisure Industry
- Hotel Management – Dimensions and Structure
- Aspects of Management
- Accommodation Operations
- Restaurant and Fast – Food Industry
- Contract Catering Industry
- Brewing Industry
This course provides students with the knowledge skills and techniques required for the efficient management of hotel and catering operations.
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition, applicants will have to undertake an interview
- Funding available for social welfare recipients
About the School
Birchwater Education is an Institute of Education specialising in English language and business studies programmes both in house and on line. Located in Limerick City Ireland