Postgraduate Diploma in
Postgraduate in Web UX / UI IADE
As the user is the central factor of digital product design, it is the competence of the Web Design professional to develop and deepen knowledge that allows presenting a final result that reflects this user-centered approach, focusing not only on aesthetic trends but also on related issues with the design for mobile devices, the new digital business models, the dynamics of online communication, the analysis of market trends, the Web standards, the understanding of good interface design and the ability to know how to prototype and test ideas in different development phases.
Thus, the objective of this program is to train professionals with tools and techniques that allow them to present the best interactive digital experiences for the web, differentiating themselves in a highly demanding and competitive market.
- Development of skills to prepare professionals for user-centered design practices;
- Possibility to go through all the stages in the design of a Web project, from the immersion of the idea to prototyping and testing;
- PBL (Project Based Learning) methodology, where the student will be focused on developing his idea and materializing his own project for the Web, reflecting his career and personal interest.
The program brings together a group of experts with outstanding positions in the market, ensuring the best practices, the best insights and a global perspective of the state of the art of Web Design today:
Time / Duration
After work - 1 to 2 days a week / 8 months
Santos - Lisbon
- Web designers, developers and professionals in the areas of information technology;
- Professionals from the creative and technological areas who wish to deepen their training in the development of products or business models for the Web;
- Professionals who wish to develop knowledge and transversal skills in the area of UX - User Experience and UCD - User Centered Design;
- Professionals who wish to consolidate their career in the field of UX and UI prototyping techniques and technologies;
- Students of Communication, Design, Multimedia and Media Production;
- Computer Engineering and Interactive Systems Students.