Summer courses in
Summer Course in Advanced Interior Styling IED – Istituto Europeo di Design Madrid
In this Higher Summer Course in Interior Styling and Decoration you’ll learn the ins and outs of the processes, tools and techniques used in this field, to develop your own interior design project.
Good space design conveys the emotions and unique personality of the people living there; in the design of that particular space we perceive the passage of time, traces of the lives that transformed it, and last but not least, future possibilities for transformation.
Embracing this vision, in this course we’ll work on key aspects such as the choice of materials, furniture, finishes, textures and lighting solutions. We’ll take a close look at specialised companies and some of the major names in the sector.
Architects, surveyors, industrial designers and people working in the arts and design. Previous knowledge of spatial design and AutoCAD is required.
Construction details and finishes
· Using materials as a creative feature in an interior design project
· Traditional and state-of-the-art materials
· Different construction techniques
· Using construction components as a differentiating feature in an interior design project
Lighting and colour
· The basics of colour and applications
· Applications in interior architecture, furnishing, lighting
· An analysis of different types of lighting in interior design projects
The current context
· Emergent interior design project types
· Major names in the sector
· Specialised companies operating in the sector