INGENIARIUS is a SME founded in 2014 capable of producing and delivering highly innovative robotics solutions tailored to our customers’ needs.
Robotics is our passion, with our expertise ranging from mechatronics to high-level control, and our use cases ranging from single-robot to multi-robot challenging applications.
INGENIARIUS mission is to generate and commercialize new state-of-the-art products and services within the mobile robotics domain.
As part of INGENIARIUS business, we are committed to:
- Provide reliable and disruptive services and products
- Strengthen the relationship with customers and other relevant stakeholders by meeting their needs and surpassing their expectations
- Establish partnerships and networking with academic and non-academic institutions to foster collaborative R&D&I
- Comply with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements in all our services and solutions
- Supervise, engage and train the Ingeniarius team
Quality and Innovation
Risk-based thinking is present in all our team so that our actions are conditioned by the risk that arises in a given situation. We adopt a preventive strategy in all our R&D&I processes and phases of the value chain by:
- Adopting R&D&I management tools and standards
- Establishing a proactive culture of self-improvement
- Systematically enhancing acceptability, trustworthiness and usability of our solutions
- Ensuring consistency in the quality of our services and products
- Improving customer and other stakeholders’ trust and satisfaction
At INGENIARIUS, we formally apply a risk assessment to:
- Objectives inherent to the strategic deployment of the management system policy
- Value chain processes that have a decisive influence on meeting the needs and expectations of our customers
- Prior to the execution of R&D&I projects
- Improvement and corrective actions to meet opportunities and minimize negative effects on the SGQI and on stakeholders