Diploma in Information Technology LSBF Singapore
The Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) further builds upon the skillsets of the Foundation Diploma in Infocomm Technology, and can be taken on its own where entry requirements are met. It prepares one for a career in IT across a wide spectrum of industries and is suitable for those who wish to upskill themselves in the workplace, or as a progression pathway to higher education.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
Local students shall possess one of the following:
- Two passes in GCE 'A' Level Examinations, or
- International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field
International students shall possess one of the following:
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
Both local and international students MUST fulfil the minimum English language entry requirement of one of the following:
- Achieved a grade C6 or better in the English language 'O' level, or
- Pass in the English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level
Students with non-standard entry requirements (e.g., other PEI qualification, lack of equivalent Year 10 in the home country, Mature candidates (≥ 21 years old with 2 years of work experience etc.) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis subject to the approval of the Academic Board.
- 18 years or above
Non-Standard Entry Requirements:
- Students who seek non-standard entry, possessing prior certification and experiential learning documentary evidence, and mature candidates will be assessed on a case-by-case basis subject to evaluation of LSBF Head of School-HOS and the approval of the Academic Board.