Postgraduate Diploma in
Earliest start date
The globalization era requires local practitioners to improve their professional qualifications so that they are as competitive and marketable as their counterparts from America, Australia, the Philippines, India, China, Korea, Japan and other developed nations who work in Indonesia. Postgraduate Diploma (often abbreviated as PGDip, PgDip, PG Dip., PGD, PgD, PDE) is an internationally recognized professional qualification program in many countries, including the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, India, and Malaysia.
Benefits for Joining PgD Programs
- Credits earned can be transferred to MBA programs abroad.*
- Flexible schedule, 3 mandatory meetings per module: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, can be completed within 1 year.
- The main language of instruction is in English plus tutoring in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Earn the certificate of completion and degree from UK highly trusted college.
- Tutored by lecturers of President University with supervision from LSC London.
- Trainings will be conducted at PDC Cikarang.
- Affordable fees.
- Does not require a thesis to complete the program.
- Online access to LSC worldwide’s 70,000 learning materials/sources.
*At selected Reputable Universities in England or Malaysia