Study Italian in Italy
Are you looking for a complete and exciting Italian language program? You have found what you were looking for! Our Italian language schools in Italy offer a wide range of high-quality Italian language courses, conceived for any level, from beginner to advanced, all-year-round!
Our 40 years of experience make us a well-established and reliable reality in the world of language schools. We are very proud of our professional and friendly staff, who do their best to make every student's stay unique in terms both of language learning and of cultural experience.
We are based in 4 beautiful cities (Florence, Milan, Rome, and Siena), each wonderful in its unique traits. One of the advantages of studying with Scuola Leonardo da Vinci is that prices are the same in all of our schools, which makes it possible for our students to opt for our so-called "Italian Tour" (you can study in more than one city, with a minimum stay of one week in each one).
Finally, we offer a variety of our courses, which cater to the students' needs in terms of language learning and interests in terms of free time and subjects.
Most of our students choose Scuola Leonardo da Vinci by advice from other students who have appreciated our skills in providing:
- a particularly effective, flexible, modern, and communication-oriented teaching method;
- a friendly atmosphere;
- Qualified and motivated teachers;
- Small groups of students from different countries (a maximum of 14 people per class);
- “Firenze” diplomas issued by AIL (recognized all around the world);
- Competitive prices.
Come and learn Italian in Italy! We are waiting for you in our schools located in Florence, Milan, Rome, and Siena.
Why choose Leonardo da Vinci schools
- Founded in 1977, we have years of experience and specialize in teaching Italian in Italy.
- All the Scuola Leonardo da Vinci schools are located in the city center.
- Professional and young teachers, all of whom have studied at the university level and who have been specially trained in teaching Italian to foreigners.
- Our Italian Schools in Florence, Rome, Siena, and Milan have obtained the International quality assurance Certificate ISO 9001:2015, as a quality school of Italian language for foreigners, and have regular inspections to ensure that high standards are maintained.
- Members of ASILS (Association of language schools of Italian as a second foreign language).
- Italian at every level, all year round.
- Small study groups.
- Courses start every week for non-beginners, see Italian language courses starting dates.
- A whole range of activities offered for students to gain insight into the Italian culture.
- Variety of students from over 50 countries.
- Friendly and helpful staff that give personal attention to each student.