Preparation Courses for Studying at University in Italy
Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci
EUR 1,495 / per course *
Earliest start date
* a €70 enrolment fee valid for 12 months must be paid for any enrollment, 1780 Euro for the English track
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Lessons: 140
- Levels: minimum B1
- Participants: minimum of 5 students
- Dates: from 1 to 26 August
Scuola Leonardo da Vinci® Florence, Milan, and Rome organize a preparation course geared towards foreign students who wish to attend University in Italy. Some of the universities require students to take an entrance exam in order to be accepted into a specific program/major. Whether or not an exam is required for matriculation, our course prepares students for success throughout their degree’s curriculum.
In some cases, an entrance exam is required for all applicants, with a limited number of students accepted into a specific University program. In other circumstances, students will take an exam solely to introduce them to topics related to their major, with an open number of applicants and as well as student acceptance.
Our University preparation course at Scuola Leonardo da Vinci® will prepare students by reinforcing language skills, enhancing writing competence, and focusing on subject matter and vocabulary closely related to each specialized program.
- Critical thinking and reasoning and general Cultural themes (40 classes)
- Specific knowledge in each University course (100 classes)