Summer courses in
Credit Course - Leadership and Entrepreneurship
The University of Edinburgh Summer School
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Earliest start date
What makes a successful entrepreneur? Do you need business skills before starting a business?
This course will provide students with an overview of entrepreneurship and help them explore the subject through integration of practical skills and theoretical insights.
- Subject: Business
- Teaching fellow: TBC
- Credit level: SCQF Level 8 (Year 1 Undergraduate)
- Credits: 20 SCQF/10 ECTS/4 US
- Eligibility: Students must be aged 18 or over. An academic transcript must be provided to certify at least 1 year of Undergraduate study.
- Language requirements: Evidence of English language ability equivalent of IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Dates: 04 July-29 July 2022
- Length: 4 weeks
- Contact hours: 56
- Course fee: £3,710
- Application deadline: 23 May 2022 (17:00 - BST)