Postgraduate Diploma in
Post-Graduation in Creative Gastronomy Universidade Europeia
In recent years, gastronomic tourism has grown considerably and has become one of the most dynamic and creative segments of the tourism sector. Both destinations and tourism companies are aware of the importance of gastronomy to diversify tourism and stimulate local, regional and national economic development. Additionally, Gastronomic Tourism includes, in its essence, ethical and sustainable values based on territory, landscape, sea, local culture, local products and authenticity, something they have in common with current trends in cultural consumption.
It is within this framework that the Universidade Europeia promotes the 4th edition of the Post-Graduate Course in Creative Gastronomy, in partnership with AHRESP – Associação da Hotelaria, Restauração e Similar de Portugal.
This course consists of 17 modules including 4 master classes, which will provide participants with transversal skills in the context of contemporary gastronomy, namely marketing, operational planning and management and gastronomic creativity.
The Post-Graduation in Creative Gastronomy is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to develop a career, acquire or deepen knowledge in this business area, characterized by profound changes and constant innovation. The training and updating of knowledge of human resources in tourism are a core factor to ensure the competitiveness of companies. The course allows the development of highly specialized academic and professional skills to face the challenges of a global tourist market, providing trainees with skills in the field of management, innovation, marketing and operational planning in the field of gastronomy.
- Technical consultancy in gastronomy;
- Operational management in restaurants and hotels;
- Management consulting and advisory companies in the hotel sector;
- Development and management of projects and events in the hotel and restaurant sector.
Program in partnership with AHRESP - Portuguese Hotel, Restaurant and Similar Association.
- Trends in Gastronomy
- Masterclass 1 - Portuguese Cuisine
- Food History of Portugal
- Integrated Food and Beverage Management
- sustainable food design
- Certifications and Legislation in Restoration
- iMarketing 360
- Masterclass 2 - Author's cuisine
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Leadership and People Management
- World Kitchens
- Masterclass 3- Disruptive Gastronomy
- Masterclass 4 - Gastronomic Screen Printing
- Enogastronomic Review
- Technical and protocol standards
The Post-Graduation in Creative Gastronomy of the Universidade Europeia , in partnership with AHRESP, aims to equip graduates with the essential skills for a successful career in the catering, hospitality and tourism sector, both in terms of strategy, marketing or innovation, as well as in the context of operational management.
- Professionals in the field of Restaurants, Hospitality and Tourism who wish to acquire or update skills in terms of management and innovation in the sector;
- Young graduates who wish to work in the area of Restaurants, Hotels and Tourism.