Foundation Year in
Foundation Pathway in Business and Entrepreneurship
University of Northampton International College
Northampton, United Kingdom
GBP 9,800 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* fees quoted are for current academic year and are subject to increase in subsequent years
Northampton Business School has over 3500 students from across the globe and is renowned for high-quality teaching and research supported by strong links with industry and commerce. The University of Northampton's Enterprise Club inspires enterprise in all forms and offers free membership to staff and students. If you have an idea and the motivation to succeed The Enterprise Club can set you on the path to success.
Students are given a variety of opportunities to improve their employability through work placements and regular contact with industry professionals, which results in graduates from the University’s Northampton Business School being highly sought after by employers.
Andreas Klassen / Unsplash
- Business Studies
- Business Management
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Business Mathematics
- Interactive Learning Skills & Communication
Business and Entrepreneurship degree pathways
- BA (Hons) Management ‡ (May intake available)
- BA (Hons) Management (2 years Accelerated)
- BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Business Studies ‡ (May intake available)
- BA (Hons) International Business ‡ (May intake available)
- BA (Hons) International Development
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
Please contact us for your country's entry requirements.
English language requirements
Studies at UNIC and the University of Northampton are undertaken in English and to gain admission you must be able to demonstrate that you have achieved a suitable level of English proficiency.