Postgraduate Diploma in
Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management - Eduqual, UK Westford University College
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- HR Engagement
- Trends in utilisation of HR
- HR Legal Environment
- UAE Labour Law
- Importance of Human Resource Strategy
- Strategic role of Human Resource Planning
- Strategically Oriented Compensation System
- Global HRM Strategy
- Forecasting Supply of Human Resource
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategically Oriented Performance
- Measurement System
- Training on Human Resource Management Tools
- Balance Scorecard
- Competency Matrix
- HR management interview Questions
- Personality Questionnaire
- Gantt Chart & SMART Goals
- Appraisal Forms
*We do not offer legalisation/attestation of the PG Diploma Diploma certificate awarded by CIQ. These qualifications are meant for upgrading the students' knowledge about the programme only.
- International economic drivers that influence HRM strategies.
- Importance of HR Management strategies in achieving employee commitment, flexibility, quality and strategic integration.
- Relationship between HR Management and organisational performance.
- Global issues that influence the development and implementation of global Human Resource Management strategy.
Adopting the role of a global leader is a great opportunity for HR professionals. They need to be perceived as being totally committed to improving the business, which they must understand by their expertise in “people issues”.