Our Mission Statement
Birchwater Education is an Institute of Education specialising in language and business studies programmes.
We strive to take our students desire to learn and transform it into opportunities for their future progression.
We endeavor to help our students become adaptable both personally and in the work environment by being equipped with the knowledge, skills and capabilities to reach their full potential and be successful professionals.
As educators we aim to cater for the multiple intelligences through varied instructional strategies, innovative techniques and to enhance student learning through technological methods.
As employers we value our staff and encourage their creativity and ideas and rely on them to make our vision possible.
As a service we value effective engagement with enterprise, the community, civil society and the state.
Birchwater Education aspires to be nationally and internationally recognised as an institute with a global outlook, an innovative, creative and adaptive community of educators with dynamic and exciting student-centered delivery that leads to a reputation for educational excellence. Through doing so we aim to improve the life opportunities of our students both on a national and global scale.
- Integrity through honesty, civility and fairness. We place a high value on being ethical in all practices. Faculty members strive to impress this value upon their students.
- Student Centered: We are committed to education, inquiry and service in order to meet students changing needs. We foster lifelong learning, civic and social responsibility, leadership and career growth
- Excellence through a rigorous, high quality education to all students. Excellence demanded in teaching and delivery of services.
- Adaptability: Preparing students for a global, technologically changing world requires faculty and staff members to be adaptive and responsive in developing and delivering programs and services. Birchwater places a high value on the leadership shown by its faculty and staff
- A collegial environment with contemporary, functional and pleasing facilities, a safe college and responsible fiscal management
Programs taught in: