Geomatika University College, Kuala Lumpur campus offers a great study environment as it is strategically located in the capital city of Malaysia. The student will enjoy the perks of cosmopolitan living because it has an easy access to all the modern amenities of the city such as the busses, taxis, Light Rail Transport (LRT), restaurant, malls, banks, shopping center, tourist attraction and entertainment spots. Geomatika University College, Kuala Lumpur has 10 faculties with interesting courses taught in English. The study fee and cost of living here are low compared to countries like Australia, UK, US, France, Canada, etc. as the Malaysian currency conversion are reasonable. Studying in the capital city of Malaysia, one of Asia’s most important business hubs will equip the student with a better understanding of Asia’s growing importance in today’s globalized world.
To be smart and leading university to produce professionals and skillful entrepreneurs to meet the need of the industry, nation and globally
- To achieve 20,000 active and quality students by the year 2020.
- Graduates obtain job within 3 months time after their graduation with the benchmark of average salary
- GUC to be the top 10 best University in Malaysia and well-known globally.
- Be resilient and competitive as one of the Higher Education Providers at all time.
- To instill entrepreneurship spirit and produce holistic graduates that later on to become the responsible citizen of the world.
1. Student Success Always responsible and passionate about producing successful future graduates. Our students (clients) satisfaction and success are very important to us. 2. Professional Always embrace professional attitude and skills in our profession. "Do the right thing at the first time". 3. People Develop talents, synergize the strength to become a good team, reward performance, respect rights and highly discipline culture. 4. Excellence & Quality Constantly strive for the excellent and quality in all that we do. 5. Entrepreneurship Learn and apply entrepreneurship skills, act like one in every task you do. 6. Community Get to participate in communities to generate economic, social and environmental values.
Programs taught in: