Our school strives to provide students with high-quality language education in order to assist students in achieving their goals. ACE, founded in 2007, is currently located in Koreatown, Los Angeles, which neighbors Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Glendale. On campus consists of five classrooms and one computer lab to provide additional resources to successfully fulfill students' educational needs.
Specifically, ACE's mission is:
to provide students with a high-quality English language education including test preparation in a student-centered learning environment, with which they can improve their English language and test-taking skills needed for their academic, professional, and personal pursuits.
Amongst ACE's numerous goals for students, some are to:
- To provide English language education programs including test preparation that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality, and demonstrably effective.
- To staff highly qualified and self-motivated instructors who will encourage students to improve their English language and test-taking skills.
- To maintain student-centered, positive, and well-equipped learning environments including appropriate student services for high student satisfaction.
- To administer systematic, effective, and measurable assessment systems for students to achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals.
- To create student-centered strategic business plans for high-quality English language education including test preparation.
- To provide equal learning opportunities regarding less of the basis of age, race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
CA 90010 Los Angeles, California, USA